cruft for the world.

September 11, 2006

THIS IS A FOUR DAYS OLD NOW but...

*
Attention Terra-dogs:
GHD 2007: 12 Years
This is a 148 day warning of the 12 Annual Groundhogsday Celebration. The event will occur on FRIDAY FEBRUARY 2.This is the FIRST TIME in 5 Years we will have the opportunity to celebrate on the actual Groundhog Day. This is a rare and auspicious occasion and I personally would be proud to see our unique community gather for the jubilant 12th annual hullabaloo.
This is a 5 month warning. GHD is Friday February 2. Good luck everyone.
*
* 12 YEARS * 12 YEARS * 12 YEARS * 12 YEARS * 12 YEARS * 12 YEARS *

Holy shit... 12 years... that is amazing. I for one am really startig to work on my GHD projects starting today. I just thought you all should know, so that I am making my goals public and setting some standard... So Davey expect some phone calls soon.