cruft for the world.

December 5, 2005

Post-tachikoma.


Well, the show went pretty well, I have to say. For me it was a test of the Tachikoma Live Performance hardware, and it pulled through adequately, except that I was running out of singing-ability by the end of the show. It was quite minimal, the hardware was: just vox, MP3player, and AirFX.

Some people were like, "oh i wish I coulda come but it was so late, and you were playing for such a short time..." ... 'tis true, verily; but I don't care, and I wanna say to them, "you missed out, especially since all the OTHER musicians were so much more amazing..." and they really were...... especially the imaginary landscapes of toys that don't exist, that was cool..... in fact, any musicians from the VideoBlim show, if you wanna email me, if we talked about that, my email address is bandrejectfilter@yahoo.com ...

Perhaps the most important decision made after the show was to activate Tachikoma Live: Vampire Edition. (Which explains the photo.) This is really just a working title but most of my friends know what it means; that there is a future kind of Tachikoma show to come that is identical to the last one, except that all the music is spooky gothic music and I am dressed in black and tossing roses about and glowering at people..... true story.

No, seriously, it's a true story....

2 comments:

Ingo said...

my gosh, are you serious?
gothic? really?

Stabbington McChopper said...

HAHA HA
yes i am serious.
and also i am tuxedo kamen.
they go hand in hand.


in fact i worked on the vampire edition last night. Win.....